My thoughts, as I learn and unlearn things while trying to make sense of this mad and bad world.

Saturday 4 April, 2009

Approach with Caution: Dangerous Monday and Tuesday Lurking Ahead !

Term 3 Mid terms are here.

Why they have decided to schedule 2 three hour long exams on the same day is beyond me !

One, ours is a 16 month accelerated MBA so life is as it is very tough.
Two, they now want to make us go through six hours of exam torture on back-to-back days.
Three, classes resume from Wednesday.

If you are reading this, I urge you to be good and do good. If not, not only does your ticket to heaven gets canceled but also does your ticket to hell. Instead of walking on red-hot coals in the Nether World, you will be banished to a B-School ...

I didn't bargain for this !

No comments:

Labels